Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yesterday nothing to do and dun wan stay at home so plan go queenbay watch movie. I choose to watch HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 really nice and their dress all so beautiful therefore the actor sing and dance so well like it.I reach queenbay 6.10pm but the movie will start at 7.30pm so still have time to walk around. Suddenly feel abit hungry so buy some sushi,chocolate waffle, and cheese wedges eat in the cinema. This time forget bring big big bag go so feel abit scare take the food go inside the cinema later block by the security haha at the end i go in by using jacket cover on it. Lucky the security didn't block me if not really dun know how. After go in the movie haven start me start eat first haha wah really satisfied.

1 comment:

lollipop said...

wan die liao
go for movie din call me also
this char bo