Sunday, October 26, 2008

Holiday because of Deepavali



Beautiful scenery

Big swimming pool

Few week didn't update my blog already cox after working so tired and lazy.Because of Deepavali my company off on Monday so this week can rest 3day.no need to work yeah can rest more :)
Saturday morning plan to sleep until 12pm but cant early in the morning wake up already. my dad ask me wake up because wanna bring me go meet all the uncle and auntie come from sg n Taiwan because they will go back later.Their house very nice got beautiful scenery.Afternoon we go Dr Anthony Chang house's which near queenbay there i go there eat and enjoy myself c they all talk i just watch tv cox nothing talk v them.At night 7pm after sent the Singaporean we all continue our plan to visit another uncle house who live near by island plaza there his wife cook to treat Taiwan people eat cox they Monday just go back that y i gt nice food to eat hehe.Haiz really so sien but i enjoy to c the scenery.outside the house got garden and pool. Last time when me and my brother go visit this uncle house we cycle nearby the area at night.This is new residential area so very peaceful no car that y i can cycle around the area.Really so enjoy because near sea got strong wind and the air fresh so i enjoy to cycle and see the scenery at night. But this time my brother didn't go so no people accompany me cycle.So just sit down and listen they sing k,talk non stop to each other plan tomorrow will go where to eat. Wah old people really talk non stop wait until 2am really tired and sleepy.....

No comments: