Saturday, October 4, 2008

dinner wear

my first try rm199
my second try rm199
my third try rm350
Finally i buy this rm199 i feel satisfaction
Today my gugu call me she ask me accompany her to buy dinner wear for my uncle wedding dinner.So we all go gurney there to choose our target.just's wardrobe this shop mostly sold dinner wear and now this shop under renovation so got discount that y v go there to buy our shirt.At first i just plan accompany my gugu n grand mum go only i didn't plan to buy cox i wanna wait for my sister then just buy together.But at the end i saw 1clothes so nice that sales girl ask me to try got 2 colour so i try.when i come out my gugu say wah nice u can buy this shirt suitable for u.At the end i cant tahan then buy the white colour one i feel so satisfaction.

No comments: