Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Trip to Thailand

Again trip to Thailand with my family. My mother and grandmother visit Thailand frequently it's because wanna to visit my uncle and nephew. Thus they like to when there massage, taste the nice food and shopping. Actually lot of Malaysian prefer visit to Haytai it's because all the thing, service,food provided at there cheaper then Malaysia. The price was reasonable and the service provided also not bad. Thus Haytai actually near Penang. When there by car only need more then one hours if I'm not mistaken. But i not really like the shirt made in Thailand although cheap but some not in good quality. Recently the politic in Thailand not so stable so many people afraid when there right now.

Taking photo at my nephew's roomHaving lunch at "Long Feng restaurant"
My favour Tom yam




Look after temporary straightening my hair

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so many delicious food 1..i wan eat..!!!!!