Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kampar life

More then few month i didn't update my blog....This is because currently i using old laptop in Kampar which don't have blue tooth that why i cant transfer my picture from my mobile phone to laptop by using blue tooth.Moreover this few month abit busy with my new life in Kampar i need more time to suits myself in new environment which totally don't have any entertainment.Thus living life style at here abit bored lucky i manage to have several old friend from Penang they make my life in Kampar more memorable. Really thanks you all especially meow n may who willing to let me stay with them i really so happy and will appreciate. Therefor so happy can know few new friend who was jming,shin and also jessica(although same sch but both of us dun know each other)lol.

No comments: