Friday, February 27, 2009

The ship>Gurney

My brother suddenly ask me whether wanna join them for a meal in The ship. For sure i say OK cause long time i didn't been there already. And today i don't have any activity so just join them. Instead of stayed at home doing nothing. I not so satisfied with the ship's toilet cause dirty and the staircase so narrow therefore the light in the gal loo abit dark make me feel alike when in ghost house. Anyway i quite like the food there but my brother with his gf no so satisfied with thier food. Reach there about 9pm take about 1++hours for our dinner. After dinner they suggest go for movie in gurney plaza. So we choose "love matter". It start at 11pm,actually this movie quite funny. It make me laught. After movie was our supper time so we when to ate hokkien mee cause already 2 sometime many shop have been close.
Grilled Fish Fillet
Seafood Au Gratin
Braised Spring Chicken
Russian Chicken Chicken a'la King
Banana Split

1 comment:

justin said...

wei the bottom one wrong ad
Chicken Maryland = russian chcken
Chicken a'la King = this i not sure i think is crispy srping chicken