Friday, January 23, 2009

Bird Nest+Tomyam+BBQ steamboat

Today i was full because early in the morning woke up mother ask me to eat bird nest, after that she ask me go bath and bring me go shopping to hunt some pants due to this year too less new clothes. Because economics crisis that why shirt also buy less. i bought new long pant in Moris which cost me rm70.00++ Actually wan buy shoe but i go Vincci search no shoe that suitable me at the end didn't buy. After shop for few hours we all also feel hungry so when to BBQ steamboat to ate our favourable TOM YAM. After finish our tea time we continue shop until night. At night sister suggest go eat Steamboat with her friend so about 20 people go eat steamboat.


Some people going back already just left few of us continue ate and chit chatting

No comments: