Sunday, November 30, 2008

22 NOVEMBER 2008

Early in the morning my mum call me woke up prepare and follow them to pick the bride up. It was so funny because before get a women home my uncle need follow the instruction given by bride's sister. They all really so creative and funny ask my uncle push up 50time,drink milk by using the milk bottle.And also sang the love song. After complete all the task given finally can fetch the bride home.....After all the traditional activite, my auntie side relative they decided go queenbay to have a look. Because of they stay in kampa and seldom come penang. Thay why they take the opportunity to go for shopping in penang. Therefor me with my sister go gurney to shopping bacause i need to take my gown in gurney there. And go to set up my hair. I like the two puppy
Dinner in penang

No comments: