Friday, September 12, 2008

secondary school memory



hehe today when i work suddenly think my my seccondary school life
wah tht time i really so happy n enjoy i got a lot of good friend in cdk
but now think back we all already graduate 3years ago but still got keep in touch
haiz now jasmine already go singapore n ying nee will go uk soon........
lucky jing ling will come back soon.....that time all of us will enjoy our apartment or hotel stay organise by our jing ling......
anyway really hope to meet u all of my friend at that time miss u all my dear friend

3 comments:

missfragile said...

woh, so touched . Definitely will come back for you . Wait for me !
Muawh!!!!

Yin Jiong said...

hehe touched leh............yaya wait u come back la dont forget organise activite for us

incognito said...

I agree.Days we have in school are always remembered during our life.And friends that we make there will always remailn our true friends. I'm happy to have read your blog and wait for your help and comment for tidying my mind in my own blog: http://incognito08.blogspot.com